Newcastle – Carlisle railway line re-opened as planned following emergency repairs due to landslide
- Within days CML had mobilised 15 earth moving machines to site
- Landslip intensified by severed pumped sewer at the crest of the cutting
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) use photogrammetry techniques to survey and monitor the landslide
- 40,000 tonnes of debris removed
- Praise for teams from Network Rail
The main railway line between Prudoe and Hexham has re-opened as scheduled following CML's emergency repairs... <read more>
CML is one of the most successful privately owned civil engineering companies in Yorkshire.
We deliver efficient, value-driven engineering solutions for the rail industry with a focus on infrastucture, construction and maintenance.
Safety and innovation are at the core of everything we do, together with a 'can-do' attitude and personal attention to client needs.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative relationships, built on an open and honest partnering philosophy and a dedication to high quality delivery.
For more information about CML or our services, you can
telephone: 0113 262 4444 or email us anytime with your enquiry.